MAJOR COMPONENT SET: The major component set looks like it was the most popular and was available with the Auto 110 and Auto 110 Super. The box should contain:-
- Box with clear plastic cover and lid and white outer sleeve.
- White formed base with silica gel bag
- Manual (correct to vintage!)
- Wrist Strap (ideally unused and still in the bag)
- Cased camera with 24mm lens with cap
- AF130P cased
- 18mm lens
- 50mm lens
- Winder I or Winder II
- Camera body card with serial number that matches the camera body
The 110 set shown here came with a Winder II which indicates it is a very late 110, a pink warning slip advising the correct method to change lenses and the outer cardboard sleeve has a spelling error of “FRASH” instead of “FLASH” With a Japanese accent it sounds OK though...!